Monday 1 October 2012

NEGOTIATED BRIEFS - Abbreviations.

These are the abbreviations for each brief that I'm undertaking. This is so I can type out blog posts and label them quickly and efficiently.


PCL - Personal Clothing Label (may change once name has been decided)
BRETTS - Brett's fish & chip restaurant
POPINAS - Popina's cafe and lunch bar
VIEW - View Holographic's imaging company
MONK - The Monk Bar
BIKOLOGY - Bikology, the science of bikes
TGJ - The Good Journey.
TGM - The gentlemanifesto
DIP - dissertation inspired posters
BIFF - Bradford International Film Festival

I struggle to type quickly so this should help when I'm referencing the briefs. I have just learnt that I spell 'journey' wrong each time I type the word and I also just learnt how to spell the word 'Abbreviation'. Something new every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment