Thursday 11 October 2012

PCL - Logo evaluation and selection

I'd spent enough time churning out variations of the logo and experimenting with the possible designs so it was time to pick and choose the logos that we liked the most.

I often find it difficult to choose designs when there are so many because there is something in everything that I like. Marty and I begun by narrowing down the designs we preferred to others and tried to think of reasons why each is appropriate or not. Most would have been fine but they lacked that appeal in the aesthetic.

Here's the one we went for.


I personal really like the logo which I think is a crucial part of it as I wouldn't want to create a business or a design that I didn't like myself. We need some feedback though to see how people receive the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment