Tuesday 9 October 2012

PCL - logo ideas and development

Got a few initial ideas down for the logo. Now we've decided on our name It's time to get designing and for my role in the brief I need to get the logo done then I can begin applying it to a range of social media. The t-shirt designs will run alongside the business design as they aren't the focus of the brief, however they do still need to be relevant and we want to ensure we're producing a good range of designs that people like and would be willing to buy.

My ideas are mostly impulsive and I'm designing something primarily that I want. After all it was my idea to start a clothing label I wouldn't want to be designing something and run a business that I didn't like myself. I'm sure Marty would feel the same.

Playing with and abbreviated version of Obediah The Trend Original (OTTO)

Developing the composition and applying a shape.

Looking at using the full title as the logo design.

Experiments with different shapes for the boarder /bound box.


Next stage is to create some of these ideas digitally and generate variations.

No comments:

Post a Comment