Saturday 19 November 2011

'GOOD IS' - T-shirt package & labels aka 'Flea-shirts'

Whilst working with most of the nets I was using a  brown back drop as I was planning to print on a dark stock, however after test printing I had to change the stock to something more suitable. I'm now using Antique white from the Library as its affordable and has a nice light grained texture which gives the prints a more vintage look.



Here I've removed the back drop which makes the designs more distinguished but once printed it wont be as harsh.



As I'm going to print some T-shirt properly I though it would be a nice touch to add a custom label to them.


They will be double sided as its a bit plain without nothing however I don't want to clutter up the label. Also these are designed just for the display and authenticity of the product. It will be discarded relatively soon after purchase so the designs and quality of print wouldn't need to be perfect of spectacular. 


No comments:

Post a Comment