Sunday 20 November 2011

'GOOD IS' - Flea-shirt Prints.

Originally I wanted to print my shirts in full colour and I was in formed that I could use the heat press in the screen print facility to do this. I went over to find out more and speaking to Andrew he explained that it was possible. There was a little confusion the following day when I came back to print them so I ended up having to screen print them instead. This of course meant that I could only do them in one colour as I wouldn't have the time of the money to create the screens for a full colour screen printed shirt.

These are the 3 prints I initially intended to make. I kept the designs the same as the posters to keep a consistency of visuals throughout the promotional merchandise.




Once I had to change them to be screen printed I adapted the designs. I could olny use 2 screens so I've condensed the first two full colour ones into one and changed it so it would show up better on fabric
The third design I simply changed to grayscale.
Both will be printed on to brown T-shirts In a darker shade of brown.




No comments:

Post a Comment