Friday 11 November 2011

'GOOD IS' - Colour

A lot of people in the crit hadn't been considering colour enough in their designs and developments and although I had looked into it already I though I should re address it and make some collections of colour samples applied to my illustrations and typefaces.




Some of my crit group suggested making mono prints of the illustrations for the T-shirts, I have come to the conclusion that I will print 3 shirts, 1 with type, 1 with image and one with type and image. When it comes to the hand in I will include variations of the designs to show a range of T-shirts that would be available to buy at the bands gigs and online. This also addresses the issue of peoples taste as having a variety allows people to be selective.



No comments:

Post a Comment