Friday 11 November 2011

'GOOD IS' - Product Names With Type.


These are the names and titles of the products that I am proposing to make. I've used the 2 typefaces I've selected to see which works best.

I personally prefer the middle column however some of the words become distorted as letter over lap e.g. 'Tea Bags'. Arguably I could solve this through editing the kerning.

The column on the left is more readable than the middle column however I find It to be less visually pleasing and engaging.

I will have to apply all three variations to the packaging and get someone other than myself to give me their opinion to really define which works best.

Which brings me to the next step which is getting on with the package designs and the illustrations and patterns to go with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment