Wednesday 16 November 2011

'GOOD IS' - Poster Ideas.

I've started to develop my promotional materials for the bands album release. I have a lot of options for the designs so I've tried a bit of everything.


Photography & Type/ Photography & Logo/ Photography & Banner


This was my favourite from the three above as it doesn't over complicate the design and communicates clearly.


Type & Illustration/ Type, Illustration & Logo/ Type & Logo


Again I'm drawn more to the designs that aren't too visually noisy as the don't offend the audience.


Type & Decorative Marks/ Type/ Type & Decorative Marks


I like this one out of its simplicity however I feel the one on the left would work just as well.


I need to narrow down which poster I'm going to develop and use in my final printed range and how I would print them. I think the most suitable option would be determined by my other designs so they remain relevant and consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment