Tuesday 13 November 2012

VIEW - the pitch

These are the pitch boards that I've put together to send to my dad and bring him up to speed with what I'm doing at the moments for my brief on holography. The aim is to get his opinion on the design work and the direction I'm heading in and more importantly to get more specific guidelines to what content i necessary for the brief. As it's not a live brief I can have a bit of freedom with the design work and it can be more conceptual and experimental. However I don't want to be producing work that wouldn't work in context and it needs to have certain areas addressed. Whats more, I can pitch this brief to the company once it's completed and develop it further as a live brief outside of the course. I hope to impress them as there is a lot of design work I can potentially be doing for them and get paid. It's also a very rare and fascinating topic to be dealing with.




No comments:

Post a Comment