Thursday 29 November 2012

PCL - Image selection

Thierry has sent me some PDF's of all the images that he took at the photo shoot and has asked me to pick out the ones Marty and I would like to be edited and used.

Picking them from contact sheets isn't easy as you can't always see the full quality of the image, but having them on screen and in a print format did make it easier. Originally I chose about 50 images but I knew that this would be way too many and we wouldn't need all of them so I went over the favourited ones and picked out the best of those, trying not to get to many similar ones and to also get as many of the different designs and colours in the final choices.

Unfortunately Marty had to go to work so I made the choice of all the images myself and emailed them over to Thierry. Furthermore, Thierry has asked that we don't use/ blog/ post any of the contact sheets or unedited photos without his permission as they are directly linked to him and he wouldn't want anything to be online that he's not happy with. We're very respectful of this and so we wont be blogging any of the photos or the content of the look book until it's completely refined and finished and we have full approval from Thierry.


No comments:

Post a Comment