Friday 27 January 2012

TOP 10 THINGS - Title Sequence Test 4

This is the first render of a completed sequence. Completed in the sense that there is 60 seconds of content. The animated bears and type aren't in this render however it it gives a basic idea for what I want to have by the end of this project.

Looking at the static assets as the test plays through I can almost see how I would like them to being animated and moving. The next step for me now is to animate these shorter lasting images in the sequence to keep up a go consistence of animation.

A problem I can see happening is shortage of time to actually animate the majority of the images like I have done in the 4 environment scenes prior to the montage of bears. I'll have to consider other alternatives to get around this.

Untitled from Charlie Crosby on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment