Saturday 21 January 2012

TOP 10 THINGS - Title Sequence Test 1

This is the first test render of my 60 second title sequence for my Top 10. There hasn't been much animation going on as of yet but I've got my audio sorted for it which has helped me to make a lot of my storyboarding decisions for me.

The piece of music start quite softly which allows me to animate the first bit of type in the sequence. The idea being drawn from the Planet Earth title sequence with the title slowly emerging as the earth rotates into more and more sunlight.

From here I'm planning on having crisp imagery of different bears habitats, focussing on the most easily recognisable ones such as the brown bear, the koala bear, the pane bear and the polar bear. In these images I want to animate bears, natural to the habitat in question, whilst some descriptive type will enter the frame.

The audio gets more and more dramatic towards the end of the sequence so animations may seem too quick or go unnoticed if I'm using lots of quick image changes.

Untitled from Charlie Crosby on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment