Sunday 22 January 2012

TOP 10 THINGS - Title Sequence Test 2

I'm making the test renders shorter from now on as I'm adding more and more information its taking up more space and more time to render so making it focussed and concentrating on different stages in my progress and my work it saves space on Vimeo and my own time.

This render was to see in the animations have worked ok on the bears in there different environments. I've kept the movements simple and tried to make them obvious but still keeping a fluidity about them.

I think they work well so far but the transition from the title 'The Bear' into the first scene needs to be redone as the scene appears before the mask has fully expanded and completed the transition.

Untitled from Charlie Crosby on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment