Tuesday 7 February 2012

IMAGE - 2D to 3D to 2D - making the 3D scene


Coloured card for the trees and snow.


Matt stock for the suit and tea stirrers for the skis and ski poles.


Needed a white backdrop.


So I added one.


Needed fire.


So I set him on fire.


Needed a mountain, although it wasn't in the original drawing it makes the image feel more complete.





It was a good job the studio wasn't too busy at this time otherwise it would have been difficult to find the space to set it all up.




Getting the lighting and the best settings for the image wasn't easy as I couldn't book out the photography studios but I managed to get some nice and interesting shots.











Overall I'm pretty pleased with the outcome, it looks pretty close to the first 2D image and its come out just as I expected in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment