Friday 7 December 2012

PCL - Social media mock ups for submission boards

I normally can't stand doing mock ups but surprisingly this was quite enjoyable. I think I'm very much involved with my briefs and I like the work I'm producing this year so I find doing the work to be really fun and less of a chore than previous years. I've kept the mock ups simple and used a straight on image of an iMac desktop computer. I've found it's hard to make a good mock up and show the work in context efficiently if you use images with too much of an angle.

Facebook.

Twitter.

The bigcartel account isn't ready yet as I have to set up a monthly payment which I can't afford until the next installment of my loan comes in. Also Marty and I have already made plans to rethink what we want to do with the project for FMP and how we're going to get the sales going. The bigcartel will be launched along with the Twitter and once we have a way of distributing the products effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment