Thursday 2 February 2012

TOP 10 THINGS - Title Sequence Test 5

I've included the animated bears this time in this full 60 second render test. The montage of bears still hasn't been animated yet however I've spent some time at this stage tweaking the transitions going into the first scene of the brown bear and the last images fading into the title  of the programme at the end. These transitions I think are key to making my sequence work and look well done as they introduce and conclude it. The create the first and last impressions on the audience.




It has become apparent to me that I have the same Audio for my title sequence as someone else in the year group. This is a bit of a disappointment however I'm not in a position at this point to suddenly change the audio whens its directed so much of the content of the sequence, not to mention the amount of time I've already put into animating. It's a small annoyance but I'll have to live with it. On the brighter scale of things though the audio on the other piece has been edited differently so it gives some kind of difference to it at least.

Untitled from Charlie Crosby on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment