Thursday 5 May 2011

Speaking From Experience - Facebook Questionnaire.

Research: Blogger
1. did you know how to use blogger before you started uni? yes/no
2. if no was it difficult to learn how to blog for you? and what was difficult about it?
3. if yes what new blogging skills and functions have you learnt how to use this year? any will do.

your response will make me happy

thank you x
    • Sophie Wilson ‎1. no i didn't, i'd used tumblr a bit though so fortunately the idea of blogging wasn't completely alien! 2. i don't think it was too difficult- it was more difficult getting into a routine of doing it all the dang time 3. i've learnt how to have a stats count of traffic through your blog- keeps me entertained! heh...hope that did indeed make you happy x
      Wednesday at 11:11 · 
    • Joe Warburton ‎1) nah but i used tumblr so i knew the basics (ish), 2) nah it was pretty easy, i picked it up relatively quickly, 3) changing the time & date
      Wednesday at 11:12 · 
    • Claudia Griffin Yes , had to make a blog for Manchester met online portfolio thing. I dont think its too difficult to do what I need to do but I still don't understand some aspects
      Wednesday at 11:13 · 
    • Bethany Yates ‎1) no 2) err...not really, setting it all up initially was confusing....actually it might have been i cant remember :) i guess the hardest thing is knowing what to blog 3) the new photo uploader, i was using the 5 images at a time crappy uploader till last month :| waste of my life!
      Wednesday at 12:21 · 
    • Charlie Crosby what aspects in particular dont you understand Claudia? cheers for the replies.
      Wednesday at 13:33 · 
    • Claudia Griffin I dont know how to make it look good like the page layout how to edit where things are on the blog if that makes sense!
      Wednesday at 13:38 · 
    • Charlie Crosby yeah i have that problem as well. cheers
      Wednesday at 13:54 · 
    • Lisa Whitaker ‎1. no 2. Find Blogging OK although sometimes frustrating for example uploading images can take ages. Also my Blog looks a real mess compared to others who seem to have got a real professional edge to theirs. Just have not yet had the time or inclination to work out how to make it look better (maybe holiday project!?) x
      Wednesday at 14:27 · 
    • Charlie Crosby Hopefully my project will help others to make theirs look and work better and it'll make it easier to learn
      Wednesday at 16:38 ·  ·  1 person
    • 2. Not really. I used tumblr before so blogging wasnt so new to me.Although I would have to say I found it hard to get into the blogging spirit at times. When I first starting blogging I saw it as the "Paperwork" of the course

      3. I've learned how to place images in the correct order (by using html)
      Wednesday at 18:54 · 

No comments:

Post a Comment