Wednesday 25 May 2011

InDesign Software Brief - More Development of Layouts With Images.

I've managed to get some pictures of Lewis as a profile front and back and I've been changing things around to get the right contrasts.

I'm keeping it all black and white as Lewis prefers black and white designs. I've tried to make the white back ground in the middle blend with the gray shadows of the images but I was unsuccessful and even with the help of the workshops and my notes I'm not very strong when working with InDesign. At this point if i could change one thing in particular it would be the image on the right, I would swap it for a side on view of Lewis face towards the left.



I tried reversing out the Headers on the DPS to see what effect it had. Its quite dramatic but i feel it's a bit too much and being subtle is much better in this case.


I've taken the little 'LF' logo i made off the image on the right and instead used it a a sort of bullet point symbol next to the headers of each paragraph to give it a more interesting visual. I think i will use this last one as my final piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment