Friday 4 March 2011

Letter, Word, Sentence, Paragraph - Final Posters and Thumbnails.

These are the final prints for this brief. In the final critique the group said they liked the stock and choice of colour but i should still experiment with more colours and more than one. The purpose and audience is lacking somewhat as there is no message being put across and  its purely a visual design representing the theme of outside and inside and the word opposite.





These are the rough thumbnails we had to produce alongside the 3 posters. i found that ost of my ideas were to big to manage and complete in the given time and they were also playing to my strengths which are photography, illustration and image. Type and typography are not my forte so i felt it was an opportunity to practice and work on my typographical skills and get more in touch with the illustrator software instead of basing my work all on hand rendered or drawn designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment