Sunday 2 December 2012

PCL - Board development

These are my initial starting points for my boards. I've started these ones first as this brief is the nearest to completion. I've tried to break down the boards into specific things that I want to say about my role within the brief.

Break down:

   - brief
   - brand and identity
   - social media and online presence
   - skills development
   - proposals


The rest of my boards will be slightly different but I'll be keeping the layout and idea consistent throughout. Each brief will include a skills development board to display which specific skills I've learned and developed. I want to talk about my skills development more than anything as I think the they are the things that matter the most about being on the course. Developing, learning and refining my practice is what its all about for me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment